FFR North Little Rock, AR
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 9, 2019|
|Due Date:||Oct 23, 2019|
Oct 09, 20193:01 pm
Conduct a Full Facility Restoration (FFR) on the 1000-member Maurice Britt United States Army Reserve Center (USARC). Primary facilities include Repair of a 77,871 SF ARC Training Building and 11,480 SF Area Maintenance Support Activity (AMSA). Scope of work will include design and construction repair of failing building systems to include Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, mechanical, electrical, fire alarm, telecommunications, and roof. Interior repair work includes corridors, restrooms, ceilings, lighting, doors, sprinklers, finishes and asbestos abatement. Exterior work includes site work, lighting and new Military Equipment Parking (MEP). Accessibility for the disabled will be provided. Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) and physical security measures will be incorporated into the design including maximum standoff distances from roads, parking areas and vehicle unloading areas. Sustainability/Energy measures will be provided.
Provide descriptions of your firm's past experience on projects with greater than 90% construction complete or those projects completed within the last seven years which are similar to this project in size and scope. Provide documentation demonstrating design-build or design-bid-build experience for projects of similar type building, managing a design team and managing multiple sub-contractors. Demonstrated experience includes self-performing 15% of the construction.
Contract duration is estimated at 925 calendar days. The estimated cost range is between $10,000,000 and $25,000,000. NAICS code is 236220. All interested Small Businesses, certified HUBZONE, 8A, Woman-Owned Small Businesses or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business contractors should respond to this survey by email on 10/23/2019 by 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
Responses should include:
1. Identification and verification of the company's small business status.
2. Contractor's Unique Identifier Number and CAGE Code(s).
3. Documentation from the firm's bonding company showing current single and aggregate performance and payment bond limits.
4. Descriptions of Experience - Interested construction firms must provide no more than three (3) example projects with either greater than 90 percent completion or projects completed in the past seven (7) years where the interested firm served as the prime contractor. Each project must include the name, title, project role, e-mail address, and telephone number of at least one reference. References may be used to verify project size, scope, dollar value, percentages and quality of performance. Example projects must be of similar size and scope.
a. Projects similar in scope to this project include:
Major renovations multi-story National Guard armories, Army Reserve Centers, Armed Forces Training Centers, office complexes, education facilities, and vehicle maintenance shops
b. Projects similar in size to this project include:
• New construction of two projects similar or greater in size, of approximately 50,000 square feet or greater, and;
• Renovation of at least 75%
c. Based on the information above, for each project submitted, include:
1. Current percentage of construction complete and the date when it was or will be completed
2. Scope of the project
3. Size of the project
4. Dollar value of the project
5. The portion and percentage of work that was self-performed
6. Whether the project was design/bid or not
7. New construction or renovation
5. Small Businesses are reminded under FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting; they must perform at least 15% of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with the firm's own employees for general construction-type procurement. Include the percentage of work that will be self performed on this project, and how it will be accomplished.
NOTE: Total submittal package shall be no longer than 8 pages. Please only include a narrative of the requested information; additional information will not be reviewed.
Email responses to Adam Wantland. If you have questions please contact Adam Wantland at Adam.Wantland@usace.army.mil. This is NOT a Request for Proposal and does not constitute any commitment by the Government. Responses to this sources sought notice will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. All interested sources must respond to future solicitation announcements separately from responses to this market survey.
PO Box 59
Louisville, Kentucky 40201-0059
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.